Sunday 7 April 2013

HOW TO SUCK A COCK?!(rated X, below 18 is not applicable to read even with parents consent)


Paalala/ NOTE: STRIKTONG PASINTABI SA MGA SALITA O KATAGA NA HINDI ANGKOP SA MGA BATA,(NOT APPLICABLE FOR KIDS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE)

KINDLY CHECK BEFORE PROCEEDING, NOT APPLICABLE TO NARROW HEADED FREAKS AND DOES NOT ENJOY READING GREEN WITH SENSIBLE MESSAGE TO APPLY IN EVERYDAY LIVING.(READERS BRAIN GYM MODE)

Can you sense it? when you put your hands on those jeans, do feel that bump?...like it was there just waiting for you all the time?, A girl was asked by her friend on how did she do it in a single stroke of using all but her mouth.

Isn't that annoying that sometimes people are used to ask other friends how they do some weird stuffs with their partners in bed and in anywhere they feel the urge of doing so.

I smelled his jeans then use my teeth to open those zippers, and continued smelling and biting those meat, while it was all exposed on my face. it was so fat and so big as it hardened, I have never seen such a huge cock like that. she replied as she gently faces her friend and smiled.

The smell, it's like a cotton fresh with the slight scent of the soap that he used in his garments, his undies are really catching my tongue as i bite every inch of his meat, he struggled yes he did, and he just said one word, "uhhhhmmmn" was that a word?. Then there he was the 4 inch began  to grow suffocating my nose like i want more. the head even showed along that garter, then i slowly remove...slowly in a very juicy tasty way that my mouth began to drool with more saliva, then i see heaven. a great big, fat heaven.

I was astonished as he looked my way knowing that I was clinging unto his newly shaved balls, like a fish head I began to sucks more of it, as he shouted "FUCK!?"...did he just shouted my orgasm very well, while I am playing with my other lips. I began to lower down his jeans while i'm still swallowing his big juicy reddish soft balls..."oh I just love the scent of his mouth watering pre ejaculation  that glides on my forehead."
I began to raise my head while looking at his eyes like he was waiting for my next move, then just so the magic wand grew up like a big nasty wand that just want to stick in any part of my holes, my other lips is in the juiciest state while he wants to grab and reach it. I began to place myself in a position that he can reach my cunt, the smell lingers on and I can see his face drooling like a wild beast that never tasted some lubricating soft reddish pussy ever before. 

We gone 69, very easy and smooth, a lavishing ride with his huge tongue that keeps on moving inside and out of my  wet goodies."uuuuhhhh my fucking GAWD!" 
I continued sucking his massive cock, licking and swallowing the juices of that pre ejaculated loli was so good , and as I suck more he suck more too.

I continued all and he just grab me pulled me upward to position my cunt on his massive truck," uhhhhh sooo good!"
"urgh!" and he did just got the spot on my anal, never noticed how it was, felt so good that made me wet from my anus to my pussy..."ohhhh just love you fucking me like that!"
we went on as he pulled out and just so continued to trail along my wet hole, the right spot, just when I felt so relaxed in a away he was touching my pussie's face and the inner thin soft like cover of it very gentle while putting all his stuff inside of me, remarkably I am so capable of tolerating the deep penetration of a 8 and a half inch, and 4 inch wide cock inside of me, like I am just riding a horse.
we continued all and i just can't stop feeling my inner most sensual orgasm like will soon almost sooner to burst,"calm down baby let me in", he did say the magic word "uhh I'm coming", like I never moan that much before....
then I just burst inside and he did too, on my mouth.
as he pulled me out and stand straight to aim his cock right infront of my mouth, as he explode. he explode like a water hose that so good, unto my whole face like I am just having thick creamy milk mask, "taste so good I swallowed every bit of it"
every inch of his cock I then lick again all over  and over again.And I just can't stop like I  do really want some more.

(next scene please...)





No comments:

Post a Comment