Friday 8 August 2014

Paradise within your reach

is that a buzzing sound of a frigid mind, telling me how incapable life can be most of the time?
Wait...did I used the word incapable?
an adjective?
well exactly my point, how can life be incapable by means of retrieving all, like vivid and a blazing light that your eyes can't even see.

knocking on a door with a swept on the floor
knock' knock'
fuck out that man who shut it generously banged on my ear
I hate the sound of that wide gruesome moan.
"hey!!!FUCKERS...people...here"
"yoooohooo"
then he went up and slammed the door again.
did I heard the woman yelled
I did and it smashed out all what the man have.
"so you got sex again, in my own bed and covers?"

usual thoughts right where your mind can imagine.
did they even see that word lines within their connection on how bad as a human they can be?
so incapable of the standards of knowing how cruel a basic life most of the time...


to be continued.....


No comments:

Post a Comment