Sunday 16 February 2014

That thing...

It is when you knew how passion strikes against your wrist,
knowing how your heart beats faster for every glimpse..
when you see the sky floats within,
giving some strength towards those fist

the founded glory upon the story
never had forgotten the love upon
bluntly granted, driven and stab
for my heart would not see whom you are for

for this I know how clear the sky can be
granules from mid air blooms upon
golden stars that never fails
how far can your lust be embraced

I love you
I love you
for who you are
I don't know how
tears have fallen
sadness and coldness
how would i bare to hold by far

and when you see how deep things can be
might have feel how magic can be gone
frigid loneliness empties your soul
flaming emotions, I can't just tell




No comments:

Post a Comment